Chrome extension for interacting with KeePass password files. Still in beta. Web Store url is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lnfepbjehgokldcaljagbmchhnaaogpc. Give it a try!
KeePass password files work well for me on Windows, but on my Chromebook there were no good options to access them.
- Zero permissions required to install
- Works with KeePass v1 (.kdb) and v2 (.kdbx) files, with any combination of key file and master password
- Retrieves KeePass password file from Google Drive or Dropbox
- Smart matching of password entry to website, so that you don't have to manually search for your entry
- Manual searching of entries, for those weird edge cases
- Fills in password on website, no need to copy-paste! (But if you prefer not to grant permission, you can still use copy-paste)
- Anti-phishing detection - warns if the site is not the one that CKP remembers
- Passwords are always encrypted in memory (except briefly when you actually use them!)
- Easily switch between multiple password database files
- Automatic unlock of key-only databases
The extension works intermittently in incognito mode.